Zion Presbyterian Church Cemetery

Zion Presbyterian Church Cemetery

Also Known As:

Sunnidale Corners Church Cemetery

Physical Address:

12358 County Road 10, Sunnidale Corners

Interactive Online Map:

Click to view interactive map

Status:

Inactive

History:

 In 1832, the first public building was erected at Sunnidale Corners, a shanty built with logs and roofed with basswood trauves. In 1875 arrangements were made for the building of a church at Sunnidale Corners, to be called “Zion”.

Sources:

 Zion Presbyterian Church Centennial Book 1876-1976

Font Resizer

A A A