Church of Christ / Dunkard / Mennonite Cemetery
This cemetery is hidden behind a house and straddles a road. It was originally two cemeteries, one deeded in 1902 and another in 1907. One cemetery was established by the Stayner Missionary Church and the other by the Brethren in Christ Church. The churches have since moved and both cemeteries were sold to the township of Clearview in 1969. There are more than 30 people buried in this cemetery.
“The History of Simcoe County” by Andrew F. Hunter. First published in 1909 and reproduced in 1948 by the Simcoe County Historical Society. “Hidden Cemetery Gets New Sign.” Hidden Cemetery Gets New Sign. Barrie Advance, 4 Dec. 2008. Web. 06 July 2015.